Chinese Table D'Hote in Extra Week


Hay guys...

Welcome back to DewiCchi's kitchen..

Today it was extra week day before final exam coming.. *hearing word "final" really makes me goosebump!!



Today we just preparation for Chinese Table D'hote menu and I am in Pastry section as always as I do. Actually I really wanted to try to making Peking duck with Bakpao.. *huhu

The set menu of Chinese table d'hote :

Lobster Salad 
Asparagus Soup
Shrimp Fried with Salted Egg Sauce
Yang Chow Fried Rice 
Capcay
Black Pepper Beef
Tim Kerapu
Peking Duck
Ice Cream




But in pastry section together with Chan I really learn a lot of things that we just try to do and it's success.. I am really happy for that.



We try a few flavour of ice cream from one recipe. And the taste it doesn't make you feel dissapointed I mean it's taastyyy !!!




We made strawberry flavour, vanilla and honey, coconut flavour, dragonfruit flavour and of course chocolate cookies flavour  !!



while coating honeycomb with chocolate

I also make vanilla cookies for chocolate ice cream and honeycomb for vanilla ice cream. I hope it'll be good sync I mean absolutely will be good!

Vanilla cookies 

And I also try to make ice cream cone without wafflecone maker but it was failed !
the texture it's like crepes and only edge side was crunchy..
Actually it's really sad, but keep trying, practice and learn something new will make amazing result !

So, never give up, I will try again tomorrow.
Wish me I can do it !   fighting !!

Comments