Journey Kitchen Part Gammara Hotel Makassar


Yuhuuuu everyone...

Happy new year ..

This time I wanted to share my story last year I mean on 30th and 31th december at Gammara Hotel Makassar.





I was together with Onijjang and Pppuspita in there, we've a lot of work because we prepare for new year event. But unfortunately the mixer in there was broke so we made traditional cakes first and made chocolate decoration. We also made Fried Ice cream using leftover toast bread.

Btw I ever come in this hotel before as a guest and the dessert in there was delicious. And now I know the reason why the dessert is delicious, because they're using a "Greenfields and Anchor as a  dairy products". As expected of the "kenikmatan hakiki". That was my first time saw hotel using such an expensive products like that.

And after the mixer already been fixed we continue the rest of our job and so on.



And the base of that plate is from dark chocolate.
It was my first time saw edible tableware.













We spent our new year so awesome in there ..

That's all of my story this time.
I wish you guys Happy New Year !!
See you !!

Comments