Culinary Video Project 03


Hey guys..

Welcome back again to my kitchen, Today I wanted to share my video project about Basic Cakes Mixing Method.




The materi on this video based on professional cooking books chapter 32 and few youtubers.

I am really grateful to the people who helping me for making this video. Even though the foodstuff I am used "pas-pasan" but I am really grateful. And while making this video I had fever and cough so maybe my voice little bit weird than usual.



As I said on this video there's two types of cakes


  1. High fat or shortened cakes  ( Creaming method & Two Stage method )
  2. Low fat or foam types cakes ( Foaming or Sponge method, Angel Food Method & Chiffon method )


Creaming Method 


Butter               250 g
Sugar                300 g
Eggs                     5 pcs
Flour                 350 g
Baking Powder     7 g


Bake at 170 degree C about 30 minutes



Two Stage Methode 

Butter                237 g
Sugar                 200 g 
Egg                        1 pcs
Flour                  175 g
Maizena               15 g
Cocoa Powder       5 g
Baking Soda          1 g
Baking Powder      1 g
Fresh Milk         148 ml

Bake at 170 degree C about 30 minutes 



Foaming or Sponge Method

Whole Eggs             6 pcs
Egg Yolk                  3 pcs
Sugar                    200 g
Flour                     175 g

Bake at 190 degree C about 10 minutes




Chiffon Methode

Whole Egg            425 gr
Icing Sugar           350 gr
Soft Flour             200 gr
Egg White            150 gr


Bake at 150 degree C about 25 minutes

Comments