Daily Report 26

Hello guys..

It's really been a while since I posted my last blog, I really really miss you so much readers !!!

This time I wanted to share my story about the final exam we did last week.



For final exam we had to made center piece for pastry table. And our theme is "Flower Circle". Did you ask why ?  Because flower is beautiful and In most cases, the beauty of flowers needs no explanation, as it happens. The beauty and attractiveness of flowers are for humans context-dependent: either in reference to meetings, encounters and feelings, either as part of the setting for experiences, either as message-bearing. Moreover, in some cases flowers are beautiful just on their own. So that's why we decided it.



Our center piece is flower arrangement framework with a cake-tier in the center. We choose pink and white color because they are beautiful, elegant. And the additional pastry there's Creamy Pudding cake, Strawberry Mousse cake, Flowers Cupcakes and Puff stick.





For framework of the center piece my dad lended us the base of the framework using round hanger and twigs and covered it with fondant.


And our final exam day is monday that means our group were the first so, we came to campus on sunday to made preparation of this. On sunday we preparing all the base cakes and there is accident happened, the oven we used is broken. At the first we don't know it was broken because we used it everyday but after 20 min I checked the cake I wonder why the cake still like that and I checked the temperature it was goes down. What the ?!?!

So I am using another oven from the stove but it was too late the cakes has a spots such as smallpox. Haaah heartbreak !!

So I made again the cake..  We were so sorry for wasting the foodstuffs.



And our pastry table be served in director room inside the rektorat building. We are so nervous but we had to do it !!

And here some feedback from lecturers who already tasted our pastry table.







We were so happy about the result of the feedback.. Thank you so much..




Comments